1. Autumn 07 Colour Trends
2. NEWSLETTER EXCLUSIVE - This Months Free Beading Project / Tips
3. New Pendants
4. Sept 2007 Month's Competition
5. Have You Won ? (August '07's Competition Winner)
6. NEWS, Current Ebay Items And Web Site Additions
7. eBook of The Month
Once again, we've been hard at work, here at Bedazzle Beads, to bring you an even bigger, better range of beading products, all with the same great value ...
With the introduction on our web site of one standard UK P&P cost at just £1.80 for orders up to £19.99 and absolutely FREE for orders of £20+, has meant that we have restructured our pricing across the whole range, to offer even more products at extremely competitive prices ... We don't have the high overheads of a shop or a unit, which means we can pass these savings onto you !
1. Colour Trends For Autumn 2007
Want to know what colour you should be making your jewellery, for the trend colours in the fashion industry ?
We have done the hard work for you and compiled this season's trend colours below ...
- passionate red, rose red ... A whole host of reds will be very fashionable over the autumn season.
- Forgotten for several seasons, chic grey has made its way back to the forefront of fashion.
- The ultimate in mouth-wateringly rich colours, chocolate is an intense brown which livens up mousy locks and flatters blonde hair. It has been around for several season now as a softer alternative to black.
- Brought back up to date last season, petrol blue popped up all over the catwalks on most of this season’s trends.
- Warm and spiritual, violet is a cousin to blue, incorporating pinky and purple tones.
- Once damned by the fashion press as too seventies, too trashy and too much, today gold is a wardrobe staple for any self-respecting style maven, regularly pierces the collections with shots of shimmer.
2. ** Newsletter Exclusive ** This Month's Free Beading Project / Tips
This month we show you 'How To Make A Floating Illusion Necklace' ... To download this FREE .PDF, go to our
Newsletter Exclusive Free Beading Projects Page.
3. What's New
We have taken delivery of some amazing pendants, in an amazing array of size, colour and texture ... These are in stock now, but grab them fast, as we know these will not last very long at all.
Start thinking about your designs for the festive season, these pendants, will play a very major role !!!
Take a look at our
BRAND NEW Pendants
4.Aug 2007 Month's Competition
Win £20.00 Worth Of Beading Supplies For FREE
An enquiry in the middle of August, from a lady who purchased some of our funky wooden artwood beads, due to the large holes in the centre, wanted to use them for hair braiding ... Of course, these are ideal ... but that reminded us that beads are of course, very versatile and can be used in many many applications other than just jewellery, which gave us the idea for this month's competition.
If you use beads for something other than jewellery making, or have always wanted to use beads in another way, then now is your chance.
We are looking for your beaded design ideas (Only limited by your imagination), other than being used in jewellery creation ... The more original, the better !
All entries must be your own original design.
Due to the size of the photographs we've been receiving, please upload your photos to a free photo sharing website (such as www.photobucket.com) and email the 'Direct Link' (Starts with html:)
Please email your 'Direct Links' entry to 'email@example.com' with the subject 'Sep 07 Competition Entry' - One Entry Per Person - Please provide your Full Name & Age, with your entry and we'll request your postal address, if you win !
Closing Date is Midnight on 25th September 2007.
(NOTE: Your entry may be used in our design ideas gallery - If you are not happy about this, then please do not enter)
5. Have You Won ?
Once again it was very tough for us to decide on this month's winner, but after a little deliberating ... we did it, so is it you ?
Congratulations to our August 2007's competition winner, for our charm bracelet competition who is 'Judith Handford', has won herself £20.00 Worth of FREE Beading Supply goodies ... You can see
Judith's Winning Entry, By Clicking Here
6. NEWS & Current Ebay Item
We've had lots of new arrivals over the last couple of weeks, including "By Request", 'Skull & Crossbone' charms (Perfect For Halloween And Gothic Jewellery Creations), as well as lots of wonderful new metal spacer beads !
Wanting to create a design, in a set colour ?
We have had a web-site re-organisation, to help make it easier for you to find the beads you need, much easier, as you can now shop by colour.
Take a peek at the new format here ...
, or through our
Bedazzle Beads eBay Store.
Orders £20+ on both the web site and ebay will receive FREE UK P&P.
7. Craft eBook of The Month
'Beading For Beginners'
A Complete Beading for Beginners Book that shows you the Fast, Easy and Convenient Way to Begin Beading - The Hobby That Gives a Sense of Glamour and Fun to Everything and That is
One of Today's Hottest Trends ....
Beading For Beginners by Vivienne Balonwu
Until Next Month ... Happy beading !